Friday, August 10, 2012

Why God?

When we say "WHY GOD?" and "What in the world is going on??" God says "Will the one who contends with the Almighty correct Him? Let him who accuses God answer him!" (Job 40:2) and "Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone - while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?" (Job 38:4-7)

And all we can do to answer is say "I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted. You asked, 'Who is this that obscures my counsel without knowledge?' Surely I spoke of things I did not understand, things too wonderful for me to know." (Job 42:2-3)


No comments:

Post a Comment